Thanks Cool Mom Picks!


Today I was featured on a very cool blog: Cool Mom Picks, on one of today's posts Betsy talks about my brooches and what she liked about them... She thinks they are Carrie Bradswaw's worthy (Danita blushes) Today I'm sold out of them, but worry no more, I'm making more and they will be listed tomorrow are available in my Etsy shop for you to check out.

I have a bad head cold, but my obsessive side has not let me stop working. In a little while more I'm going to bed, but not before I finish them brooches.... I've been busy, you know? I got an art attack and I went to bed last night after 4:00 AM because I HAD to try out some ideas the book gave me, and I just loooove the result, beautiful collage encaustic works. Here's a preview of them:


And last, but not least, a couple of dolls that have been on my mind for some time. I had not crystallized the idea in my mind until a couple of days ago and I set myself to making them... Once I get an idea, I just cannot stop until it's finished. What do you think?

All these works are available for sale on my Etsy shop go check them out!

Comments

NAVAL LANGA said…
I have read some of your posts. I have seen the works of art you have displayed. I liked the same and would love to revisit your website.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you. I assure you that you would get value for the time spent in reading my literature and the articles on paintings.
The link is are:

PAINTINGS GALLERIES

I write reviews of other friends' literature and paintings, too. You can see one of the reviews of a pencil drawing here:
PENCIL DRAWING OF A NUDE

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
58 Cherries said…
Wow - so much creativity and at 4 in the morning! My family would kill me if I did that. If I stay up too late they yell at me to go to bed. LOL

However did you make those dolls? So cute!

If you are interested, I'm doing a giveaway on my blog for the One World One Heart Giveaway event.
Lydia said…
Congratulations! Although I'm not suprised - your work is lovely!
FAQ said…
I love them all but I particularly love the little dolls at the bottom. I love encaustics too, but I have only done a little. There was a cool book at Book store yesterday that I thought about getting about encaustics but I did not get it. Maybe later. It looked yummy
Micki Wilde said…
I love all of them, but the girl with her hair wrapped all around her is fabulous!!
I also really like your new dollies, they are lovely!!

I wanted to say a massive thank you for the print I ordered from you on etsy, it arrived this morning, and it is lovely!
I will post a piccie of it on my blog as soon as I have framed it and put it on my wall!!

Micki x
FishStikks said…
Danita could those little girls BE any cuter? So very lovely!
Stampmaiden said…
What do I think?! I think you ROCK for one and your creations are out of this world fantastic! You have one creative mind that keeps my eyes and heart happy.
Linda
Primgrl1 said…
I absolutely love them!! Very beautiful! :)
Anonymous said…
We're excited to have found you Danita! Your work is just beautiful.
Ms Dragonfly said…
congradulations! that is so cool! love the new art! so beautiful :)
janil said…
Your artwork is fantastic!!!!

Popular Posts