Presenting "Mixed Media From The Heart" - An Online Workshop With Danita Art


And finally the big announcement is here! I will be teaching an inspirational mixed media workshop starting on June 25th.

See the YouTube video and then get more details and register early to get your materials list ahead of time by visiting the signup page for my workshop:

http://MixedMediaFromTheHeart.DanitaArt.com/

I will have limited space for students, so sign up soon to secure a seat and have tons of fun with me! See you there!!!!!

Comments

lizziebusy said…
Wow, I would like to get in!
Lizzie
Shannon said…
Hi Danita! This is so exciting! I hope to take your course. I have a question... Are the videos from the course something that I will be able to download onto my computer so that I can refer to them again and again or is it only through the site and once it is closed, it is no longer accessible?
Danita Art said…
Hello Shannon!

The videos will remain available on the class site until the end of the class where you will be able to go back and refer to them if you need to.
wooooo hoooooo! just signed up & cannot wait :D xx

Popular Posts