Little boxes in my shop now

Remember these little boxes?


Well, they're now finished, photographed and ready in the shop for you to pick up your favorite!


They're full of details, the image has been covered in a resin, each one was painted, stenciled, crackled and distressed.




 And I'm also listing their perfect companion to go inside. I finally get my hands in a batch of this long oval rings and I made a bunch of them, most with your favorite Frida images that fit perfectly!


Oh and speaking of Frida, if you haven't signed up for my giveaway, you can still do so here!



Already picked your favorite little box? Go get it as I only made one of each. They're one of a kind and once they're gone, they're gone!
 

Comments

They are adorable.
a said…
Omg i love your art!!! your rings are adorable!!!! will you be making rectangle pendants anytime soon? i am defiantly thinking of buying a ring or pendant as my bday present :D love your blog<3
ashley :]

Popular Posts