Muse Merriment is my latest online class.

 

I am thrilled to announce I am part of the teaching roster of Muse Merriment, a great artist collaborative class by Kelly Hoerning.

This amazing class will be themed around 9 muses of art, where we will use the muses of Greek mythology to encourage you creativity, your imagination and your inspiration to let your artistic self grow and bloom with lessons from me and other 9 great artists. 

I will be there along with Tamara Laporte, Deb Hill, Lisa Lavoie, Rachelle Panagarry, Effy Wild, Susana Tavarres, Golda Rader and Kris Binsfeld.


I feel free when I work with watercolors, the unpredictability of the medium dictates where the piece wants to go and the ethereal colors and textures make me feel happy.  While we explore the story of Urania, the muse of Astronomy, I will teach you about my work with watercolors and how free they can make you feel.




The price is $78.00 for 10 lessons, that's only $7.80 per lesson by a different artist every week! We start on August 25th until October 27th with a new class every Monday, and you will have access until July 1st, 2015. Learn more about the class and the teachers at musemerriment.com

Sign up today, and see you there very soon!!

Comments

Popular Posts